Right now, you’re looking at the newly designed SPM website that we’ve been creating the past two months. Welcome! We hope you’ve had a chance to look around and like what you see.
You may be wondering why we decided to do a complete overhaul of our website. After all, it had strong content and was visually pleasing. But, for the “What’s Next” agency, our site no longer felt like what’s next and it no longer reflected who we are.
In the last year, we’ve taken on a new look and feel to represent SPM that is more simple, modern and clean. Our new website reflects this new look. Our site navigation is clean, easy-to-use, and incorporates all the latest trends and styles in website design.
We’ve also expanded our voice in the industry. In 2014, we launched a blog authored by our uniquely talented team in all disciplines on industry hot topics and trends. We’ve become more active on social media and begun contributing content to industry publications, such as Becker’s Hospital Review and HealthLeaders Media. Our old site simply wasn’t built to display or encourage audience engagement with those thought leadership outlets.
One additional advantage of our website redesign was bringing the maintenance in-house. We now have the flexibility to adapt our site to what’s next with more immediacy. We have complete control over content and design, making it easier than ever to bring you the most relevant news and content from our agency. We can modify, add, remove and reconfigure our site whenever we want to improve the user experience. Part of being What’s Next is being adaptive to what’s happening now.
Our new site is designed to be more interactive and user-friendly. We want to give you the best possible experience with our agency online, and it was time that we designed a website to do just that. Our new site includes features such as:
- Improved navigation for quick access to content
- New creative samples, including branding projects
- A better reflection of our fun, inspiring agency culture
- More thought-leading content and “What’s Next” thinking
- Downloadable Red Papers (SPM’s version of white papers)
- Access to our monthly newsletter
- Fully responsive design to adapt to all devices and screen sizes
Latest posts by Bre Bush (see all)
- Why SPM is a Great Place to Work - July 19, 2016
- 5 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Social Media Presence - March 17, 2015
- Why We Redesigned Our Website - October 21, 2014
- A Peek Inside Creative Minds: Creative Inspiration at SPM - July 24, 2014
- The Art of Marketing for Population Health - June 2, 2014