This week, SPM earned five eHealthcare Leadership awards across multiple clients, including a top honor for our work with the University of Kansas Health System! The program–which received over 1,000 entries this year–honors the most effective and innovative websites and digital communications from a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations.
Winners of the 20th Annual eHealthcare Leadership Awards were announced on November 6th during the Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) in Orlando. Those who earned Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Distinction awards represent 17 industry classifications, from hospitals and health systems to pharmaceutical firms and online health companies.
The winning SPM entries are as follows:
- Platinum – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign: The University of Kansas Health System (Setting The Record Straight)
- Gold – Best Digital Marketing Campaign: Chicago Department of Public Health (Save Yours STI)
- Gold – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign: National Council of State Boards of Nursing (Nursing America)
- Silver – Best Digital Marketing Campaign: Spectrum Health (Women’s Sexual Health)
- Silver – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign: UNC Health Care (Left Brain. Right Brain.)
For more information and the full list of winners, visit the eHealthcare Awards Website. We’d like to thank our outstanding client partners and the members of the SPM team who made this work possible!