Take a look at what it's like to be part of SPM!
Our employees are part of an exciting, fast-growing company that values and rewards the hard work of its people and encourages growth from within. But don't take our word for it! We were named one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" according to Modern Healthcare. Basically, working here rocks! We offer summer hours, profit sharing, health insurance, and a casual, fun and friendly environment. Plus, what we do has the power to save lives.
We're an agency that likes to work hard and play hard. In fact, our award-winning creative is some of the best in the industry! Instead of a formal cover letter, we want to hear why YOU would be great for SPM. Get your creative juices flowing and keep it to two paragraphs or less. We want to get to know you a little more and why we'd be a great match—your resume will do the rest.
SPM is where the fun's at. Take a look at what it's like to be part of the family!
Creating an inclusive culture internally to make an impact externally.
One crucial element of creating ethical communications is a commitment to ensuring that the diverse experiences, needs, and perspectives of people are recognized, appreciated, and incorporated in impactful ways. We at SPM Group know that in order to make work we can stand behind, we must thoughtfully and purposefully commit to and promote equity and inclusion within our walls and in our interactions with clients, prospects, vendors, and our community. By focusing on concrete steps toward education, justice, and understanding within our agency, we can ensure that all we do lives up to our mission and values.
We also acknowledge that genuine change begins with transparency. Although SPM Group includes people from a wealth of different backgrounds, we know that we have far to go in contributing to a diverse and inclusive workplace and world. We’re ready to do the work.
With this in mind, we commit to the following:
- Established a Diversity and Inclusion Agency Taskforce in June, with subcommittees focused on the following areas:
- Internal process, including recruiting a more diverse pool of applicants and ensuring we build alliances with minority-owned partners/vendors.
- Internal education and training, mandatory diversity training for all employees, as well as quarterly education focused on addressing unconscious bias, leadership, and the impact of racism and other forms of discrimination on both the healthcare and advertising fields.
- External outreach, extending our reach to our community through collaboration with Off the Street Club and other organizations, as well as supporting local black- and minority-owned businesses in our communities.
- Publishing our employment statistics across SPM Group focusing on race and gender throughout our agencies.
Most importantly, we will strive to make certain that our efforts are not hollow, shallow, or temporary. We reaffirm our commitment to ethical communications and resolve to ensure that the fight for equity is not relegated to outside working hours. This is only the beginning, and we look forward to driving change within SPM Group and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
SPM Marketing & Communications shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sex, religion, age, military service, disability, or handicap, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. All other personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, Company sponsored training, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and return from layoff, shall be administered without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sex, religion, age, military service, or disability, or handicap, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.