Take a look at what it's like to be part of SPM!
Our employees are part of an exciting, fast-growing company that values and rewards the hard work of its people and encourages growth from within. But don't take our word for it! We were named one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" according to Modern Healthcare. Basically, working here rocks! We offer summer hours, profit sharing, health insurance, and a casual, fun and friendly environment. Plus, what we do has the power to save lives.
We're an agency that likes to work hard and play hard. In fact, our award-winning creative is some of the best in the industry! Instead of a formal cover letter, we want to hear why YOU would be great for SPM. Get your creative juices flowing and keep it to two paragraphs or less. We want to get to know you a little more and why we'd be a great match—your resume will do the rest.
SPM is where the fun's at. Take a look at what it's like to be part of the family!
Looking for your niche in the advertising world? Here at SPM, we combine the fast-paced, fun and creative culture you’d expect from a leading advertising agency, with the ethical and meaningful purpose of healthcare communication. Our 12-week internship program is designed to quickly submerge you into the world of advertising with unmatched hands-on experience. Tell us in your cover letter why you think you’d be the best SPM intern of all time.
- Internships are open to graduating college seniors and recent grads with majors in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, media and related fields
- Creative internship positions require a portfolio of work to be submitted with resume
- This internship program will be virtual again this year, but we promise you’ll still feel like part of the team
- Applications are due by April 18, 2021
- Must be 21 years old by June 1, 2021
- Questions? Check out our FAQ
Creating an inclusive culture internally to make an impact externally.
We also acknowledge that genuine change begins with transparency. Although SPM Group includes people from a wealth of different backgrounds, we know that we have far to go in contributing to a diverse and inclusive workplace and world. We’re ready to do the work.
With this in mind, we commit to the following:
- Established a Diversity and Inclusion Agency Taskforce in June, with subcommittees focused on the following areas:
- Internal process, including recruiting a more diverse pool of applicants and ensuring we build alliances with minority-owned partners/vendors.
- Internal education and training, mandatory diversity training for all employees, as well as quarterly education focused on addressing unconscious bias, leadership, and the impact of racism and other forms of discrimination on both the healthcare and advertising fields.
- External outreach, extending our reach to our community through collaboration with Off the Street Club and other organizations, as well as supporting local black- and minority-owned businesses in our communities.
- Publishing our employment statistics across SPM Group focusing on race and gender throughout our agencies.
Most importantly, we will strive to make certain that our efforts are not hollow, shallow, or temporary. We reaffirm our commitment to ethical communications and resolve to ensure that the fight for equity is not relegated to outside working hours. This is only the beginning, and we look forward to driving change within SPM Group and beyond.
Equal employment opportunity policy.
SPM Marketing & Communications shall recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sex, religion, age, military service, disability, or handicap, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. All other personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, Company sponsored training, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and return from layoff, shall be administered without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sex, religion, age, military service, or disability, or handicap, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.