Off The Street Club is the oldest boys and girls club in Chicago, IL. It is an organization that gives hope to children in West Garfield Park and provides a space where kids can go to play, learn, laugh, grow, and simply, be kids. SPM Marketing & Communications has worked with Off The Street Club for multiple years. We are passionate about everything the club stands for and are inspired by their commitment and dedication to the kids.
Once again, SPM invites you to the third annual Hustle 4 Hope remote 4-mile race to help support this organization and everything it does to help these children live life without worry. This race aims to raise money for the club so children can continue to participate in sports and other fun activities, receive mentoring and tutoring, explore art and music and even attend summer camp.
Just as Off The Street Club makes a direct impact on the lives of these kids, so does your participation in Hustle 4 Hope.
Hustle 4 Hope.
This is the third annual HUSTLE 4 HOPE, and we want to make it bigger and better! The H4H remote 4-mile race is a great way to support Off The Street Club by getting outside of the house, spending time with friends and family all in a safe and fun way.
How it all works:
- Sign Up: Sign up for the race by clicking the "REGISTER NOW" button. Here, you will pay the $30 race fee that will allow you to participate in the race, receive a race bib and support Off The Street Club! You will be prompted to donate an additional amount if you choose.
- Receive your Email and Bib: Receive an email within the next 24 hours about the next steps for the race. Then, if you registered prior to Tuesday, August 9th, you will receive your sticker race bib in the mail before race weekend. This bib can be worn on your shirt to show your support for the event and Off The Street Club!
- Pick a Day to Race: Pick a day you would like to participate and complete the 4-mile race within the allotted window: Thursday, August 18th to Sunday, August 21st, 2022.
- Race! Enjoy this 4-mile run, walk, bike, hike, rollerblade, skateboard, scooter… you name it! Make sure to take pictures while you race or after the race to commemorate your achievement.
- Share your Success: Post your picture on Instagram and/or Facebook before, during, and after the race by using the hashtag #hustle4hope and tagging Off The Street Club on social media. Help us spread awareness!
Note: if you cannot participate in the race but would still like to support Off The Street Club, you can still donate here.