Last week, I addressed the growing trend of healthcare mergers and acquisitions and the implications for healthcare marketers. I argued that brand and brand strategy are not popularity contests or peace treaties to be hammered out around a negotiating table. Any healthcare organization involved in a transformation must conduct robust brand planning. These are the types of questions SPM uses to guide clients through transition:
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Strategy Officer at SPM Marketing & Communications
Dan anticipates “what’s next” in our complex industry and keeps SPM on the leading edge of healthcare policy and strategy. A valuable resource to all SPM clients, his strategic insights focus how we understand and apply industry trends to client issues. With 20 years of experience, Dan has two master’s degrees in healthcare administration and finance, worked in business development at an academic medical center, and launched a healthcare technology company. He is also a frequent speaker at industry events and an active member of the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (SHSMD).
Latest posts by Dan Miers (see all)
- SHSMD 2019 Recap: Never Sit Still - October 22, 2019
- The Insighter: Patient Safety - September 17, 2019
- Quick Pick: News of the Amazon alliance sent waves through the industry—here’s one perspective - February 21, 2018
- Quick Pick: Can Large Health Systems Go Deeper With Consumers? - November 16, 2017
- Quick Picks: The Looming Threat of Unprecedented Margin Pressure - October 12, 2017